Empowering educators with effective tools that have real impact
Your goal is to make learning more motivating, relevant, collaborative and engaging. You also have to meet the evolving needs of your school by connecting and collaborating with other learning communities. At Microsoft, our focus is to provide you with a powerful learning platform, collaborative tools and up-to-date technology. As a strategic partner, we work closely with education institutions to understand your needs and help create a better tomorrow.
products have been designed to create real impact by offering innovative tools that help to unleash your full potential. A multitude of new enhancements in Windows 8
and The New Office
delivers a richer, more secure and integrated experience. Together with Learning Suite by Microsoft and Live@edu, a robust, creative and collaborative learning palette is created for educators, students and staff. Our products help advance knowledge development in four cutting-edge ways:
Collaborative Desktop and Learning Suite create a powerful learning platform
Smarter Tools enhance collaborative learning
SharePoint Web Portals enable a connected learning community
Safe and secure platforms for students that meet duty of care standards
Microsoft Enrolment for Education Solutions (EES)
We’ve made licensing our software easier and less expensive with the new Microsoft Enrolment for Education Solutions (EES). We now offer a single license agreement for the entire school based on headcount rather than PCs. With Microsoft, the technology automatically takes care of the backend, freeing you up to concentrate on what you do best – creating brighter futures.
Why should you upgrade your desktops?
Upgrading your technology infrastructure can help you meet growing needs while offering the flexibility to evolve with future demands. Windows
upgrades are quick to implement, offering you tools that are enhanced with features intuitive to your needs. Upgrading allows you to:
- Connect educators, students and staff. Enabling a more streamlined operation leads to better collaboration, quicker information transfer, reduced administration and increased productivity.
- Create innovative learning content. Tools like Microsoft Office and Office Web Apps give students and staff the power to create great learning experiences – from a professional assignment to a rich media learning experience.
- Offer remote access to the school or campus networks. Learning materials and documents can be reviewed, edited and shared from any browser connected to the internet without the issues of firewalls and network addresses/IDs.
- Be assured that all information is protected and complies with security and privacy regulations. Microsoft Windows and Office security features also protect users and systems against malware and other security threats.
- Get technical support around-the-clock online or through our 24-hour technical telephone support. Product patches, updates and training packages are also easily available online.
Contact your Microsoft representative today to find the Microsoft solutions that work best for you.